DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global mHealth Market Report Forecasts Report, 2020″ report to their offering.
“Global mHealth Market Report Forecasts Report, 2020”
Increasing number of active subscribers and growing coverage of mobile networks is primarily driving the demand for smart and connected devices, which in turn is steering the growth of Mobile Healthcare Market. On top of that, increase in incidence of lifestyle driven diseases, namely diabetes and obesity, which is enabling the mobile healthcare devices market growth. In spite of technological advancement in medical devices and rise in per capita income, the higher cost of healthcare systems poses challenges such as affordability and complexity worldwide. In developed markets, due to rise in chronic diseases, per capita expenditure on healthcare is increasing at a faster rate than increase in income level and inflation rate. Yet, there has been no corresponding increase in quality of healthcare services rendered in many countries, thus can be treated as an opportunity for Mobile Health Market. On the other hand, developing countries are still struggling to provide adequate healthcare solutions to their citizens.
Owing to factors detailed above, the global mobile health (mHealth) market is estimated to reach $58.8 billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of 32.3% between 2013 and 2020. Blood Glucose Meters market is projected to lead the mHealth devices market followed by cardiac monitoring devices during the forecast period (2013 – 2020). Increasing emphasis on preventive medication is expected to drive the mHealth service market. Monitoring services is expected to take away major chunk of the market with most of the revenue coming from the developed regions.
Europe leads the regional market landscape of the global mHealth market followed by Asia Pacific and North America. Furthermore, by 2020, Asia Pacific will take away the lead from North America, occupying more than 28.2% of the market. The players profiled in this report include: Philips healthcare, Omron HealthCare Inc., Bayer Healthcare, LifeWatch, Cardionet Inc., Masimo Corporation, Sanofie, Boston Scientific, AT&T Inc., and Johnson & Johnson.
- This report identifies and analyzes factors that accelerate the market growth driven by increase in lifestyle diseases, integration of wireless technologies with portable healthcare devices, technological innovations, cost and convenience factors and government initiatives
- Report analyzes 2012 market and forecasts demand for mHealth market through 2020. The report is segmented by mobile compatible monitoring devices, mHealth services, stakeholders, therapeutic area and geographic regions
- Competitive analysis to effectively plan and execute business plan
- Identification of key application segments based on future potential and growth prospects
- Identification of key players and their business performance analysis based on strategies followed by them
- Top factors that are expected to affect the growth of the market along with impact analysis of every such factor
- Examine the challenges that must be addressed and overcome in the mHealth market to achieve fiscal success throughout the mHealth market
- Report provides regulatory framework regulates introduction of new mobile compatible medical devices
- Analysis of the market factors in various geographic regions and help understand business opportunities
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET – BY EQUIPMENT
- Blood Glucose Meters
- BP Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Neurological Monitoring
- Cardiac Monitors
- Apnea & Sleep Monitor
- Wearable fitness sensor device and Heart Rate Meters
GLOBAL MARKET – BY SERVICE
- Wellness Services Market
- Prevention Services Market
- Treatment Services Market
- Diagnosis Service Market
- Monitoring Services Market
- Healthcare Systems Strengthening Solutions Market
GLOBAL MARKET – BY STAKEHOLDERS
- Mobile Operators
- Device Vendors
- Healthcare Providers
- Application Players
GLOBAL MARKET – BY THERAPEUTIC SEGMENT
- Medical Devices Manufacturers
- Telecommunications Services Providers
- Research Institutions
- Healthcare Institutions
- Content/Application Players
- AT&T Inc.
- Bayer Healthcare
- Boston Scientific
- Cardionet Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Masimo Corporation
- Omron HealthCare Inc.
- Philips healthcare
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crv57c/mhealth_market