London – March 25th, 2014 – IBM today confirmed its participation in the annual M2M World Congress 2014 (www.m2mconference.com) taking place in London on April 24th and April 25th, at the Grand Connaught Rooms in Central London. Gerry Reilly, CTO, IBM Messaging Group, will be presenting on “4 Challenges to Leveraging the Internet of Things”. For further details, Please visit the M2M WORLD CONGRESS 2014 .
About IBM Internet of Things:
IBM® MessageSight is a full-featured messaging appliance designed for machine-to-machine (m2m) and mobile environments. It processes large volumes of events in near real time to deliver the performance, value, and simplicity you need to accommodate the growing number of mobile devices and sensors.
IBM MessageSight delivers messaging for the edge of the enterprise to reach out to the Internet of Things (IoT). As a result, IBM MessageSight enables you to support new systems of interaction with clients, partners, and employees by allowing business to be conducted virtually anywhere, anytime and by virtually anyone or any thing.
IBM MessageSight provides:
- Scalability and high performance—High throughput for persistent and non-persistent messages.
- Reliability—Assuring critical messages are delivered.
- Developer-friendly APIs and libraries—Native application development, including Android and iOS.
- Security—DMZ-ready with no user level operating system.
- Integration—Extending and connecting to existing WebSphere® MQ infrastructures.