London – February 24th, 2014 – ORANGE today confirmed its participation in the M2M World Congress 2014 (www.m2mconference.com) taking place in London on April 24th and April 25th, at the Grand Connaught Rooms in Central London. Emmanuel Routier, Vice President M2M, ORANGE GROUP, will be presenting on “Exploring New Markets with Big Data, M2M, IoT, Wearable Tech”. Please visit the M2M WORLD CONGRESS 2014 for full details.
ABOUT ORANGE M2M
We have unmatched network coverage and quality in 220 countries and territories with local support in 166 countries and more than 500 roaming agreements, and we also own mobile networks in 33 countries. Our robust SIM cards can be used everywhere, and we provide enhanced quality of service through the Global M2M Association (GMA). In addition, we have accepted more than 65 modules into our certification program.
Orange supports you in designing and commercializing successful M2M solutions by recommending a wide range of tested and certified M2M modules that will ensure your end customers with high quality of service and optimum performance of your connected equipment and applications.
Why certify modules?
OEMs, device manufacturers and service providers must be able to capitalize on high quality M2M modules that can operate reliably with various cellular technologies to ensure M2M connected solutions’ long-term performance.
In that sense, the Orange certificate guarantees you that your M2M modules will work perfectly with the Orange network.
- Are you providing M2M solutions and connected services? The Orange certificate brings you:
- the guarantee of optimum compatibility with the network of the operator as well as with M2M connectivity services used
- a user experience consistent with the level of service expected, from the design phase of your solution to its commercial deployment
- a fast and controlled commercialization of your connected solutions with reduced integration efforts
- a comprehensive industrial and technical support to assist you in your operations
- Are you a module manufacturer? The Orange certificate ensures you:
- a joint approach to technical testing and usage assessment to grant an outstanding quality of service for your M2M modules
- a simple and transparent step by step approach based on input from experts, shared best practices and test reports provided to you
- broad visibility and promotion of your products to our customers and prospects for the development of their M2M solutions
How does it work?
There are three key steps involved in Orange certification:
Who is certified?
Orange has already certified a wide range of M2M modules produced by top manufacturers to serve various market segments.
By choosing this module certification program, you will benefit from Orange expertise and a high quality of service. The M2M equipment tested and approved by our experts will simplify your business development, accelerate your go-to-market and ensure you an enhanced customer experience.
Orange also supports your international deployment with a European certification program offered jointly with Orange partners through the Global M2M Association initiative: the GMA Program Certification.