Increasing smartness, diagnostics, and intelligence have driven the growth of the global sensors market. This report provides a breakdown and analysis of the market for the year 2013 looking at key areas such as industry challenges, trends, opportunities and distribution analysis.
The sensors and transmitters market is categorized as a growth market. As the level of automation is increasing, the sensor deployment in the manufacturing space exhibits higher deployment and use of sensors. Increasingly, sensors are deployed to ensure higher production, control wastages, and reduce down-time in the manufacturing sector.
Sensors ensure seamless integration both at the device and systems levels. Increasing smartness and the level of intelligence in sensors stimulates stronger penetration into various vertical markets; consequently, driving market growth. Sensors enable communication between various devices, subsystems, and systems; thereby, ensuring continuous monitoring and control. This industry is evolving at a steady pace and the Global Sensor Outlook 2013 is the ideal resource to keep you abreast of the market.
– High level of accuracy, instant response time, and assured lifetime performance are expected to be the main end-user selection criteria.
– Small footprints and miniaturization, and an increasing level of intelligence in sensors are trends that continue to dominate.
– Most sensors are expected to move toward chip-level integration and have diagnostic capabilities.
– Increasingly, sensors with wireless compatibility are developed, but still users are cautious of adopting these sensors.
– Embedded sensors and circuits are a strengthening trend.
– Soft sensors and algorithms are taking over some of the physical functions, and this trend and reliance on soft sensors is on the rise.
– To ensure the continuous power supply, low-power energy harvesters, software, and encapsulations have been developed to ensure wireless network security.
Key Topics Covered:
Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Dynamics and Key Industry Challenges
4. Value Trends
5. Revenue Analysis and Trends
6. Geographic Trends
7. Growth Trends and End-user Market Opportunities
8. Niche Market Opportunities
9. Sensors in Automotives-Applications and Technology Roadmap
10. Sensors in Process Industry
11. Sensors in Alternative Power Generation from Renewable Sources
12. Sensors in the Smart Grid-Sensor Functionality in Transmission Systems
13. Sensors in Medical Applications-Base Sensors to Smart Pill
14. Biosensors Market-Application to Technology Possibilities
15. Emerging Sensor Materials and Technology
16. Emerging Sensor Products and Technology
17. Innovation in Sensors-World’s First
18. Energy Harvesters
19. TEDS-Facts and Fiction
20. Fiber-optic Sensors-Types Application and Growth Perspective
21. Image Sensors-Creating Customer Value through Technology Improvements
22. Optical Imaging-Modalities and Industry Perspective
23. Technology Roadmap and Lifecycle Relationship
24. Sensors in Control Space
25. Technology Adoption and Competitive Perspective
26. Analysis of Wireless Sensors Market
27. Wireless Sensor Networks-Emerging Standards SWOT to Vertical market Deployments
28. Analysis of M2M Market-Wireless, Cellular, and Satellite
29. Sensors in Industrial Vision System Applications
30. Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors (SAWS)-Possibilities and Applications
31. Microsensors Market Analysis
32. Geophysical Sensors and Applications
33. Emerging Landscape of MEMS Sensors
34. Sensors in Intelligent Robotics-Industrial and Consumer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sxx7tm/global_sensor