London – November 19th, 2012 – Oracle today confirmed their participation in the annual “Smart Grid World Summit 2012“ taking place in London on November 27th and 28th, 2012 at The Royal Garden Hotel. Martin Dunlea, Senior Director, Utilities Industry Business Unit, will be presenting on “Big Data, Bigger Opportunities in Utilities Sector”. For more details, please visit the event website at SMART GRID WORLD SUMMIT 2012
About Oracle Utilities
From electricity generation to demand response, from gas transmission to delivery, from water purification to wastewater disposal—and all the maintenance and metering in between—Oracle provides a choice of applications, cross-enterprise business processes, and solutions that help you meet your biggest challenges while delivering vital services.
- Oracle delivers a foundation that helps you eliminate business silos so you can connect your departments and connect to your customers.
- Only Oracle delivers enterprisewide business processes and application management, prepackaged integrations, automated data delivery, and solid security.
- Find and solve problems quickly using complete analytics and business intelligence, built-in smart functionality, and utility-specific dashboards.
- Turn big data into big value with Oracle’s broad portfolio of solutions—including Oracle Exalytics— that help you acquire, organize, and analyze big data.
- Transform your utility business with applications that offer flexible configurability, as-you-grow functionality, and unified business processes.
- Partner with a single vendor that delivers complete solutions and complete choice, from standalone applications to a full stack of hardware and software.
For more info, please visit: http://www.oracle.com/us/industries/utilities/solutions/index.html