London – July 30th, 2012 – SAP and Logica today confirmed their sponsorship for the annual OSS-BSS World Summit 2012 (www.ossbssworld.com) taking place in London on September 26th. Speaker and presentation details will be announced in coming days. Please visit the OSS-BSS WORLD SUMMIT 2012 for full details.
Why Logica Mass data billing ? – A highly scalable business support system
As our global society is increasingly absorbed by the digital age, consumers and subscribers across many sectors – telecoms and media, transport and logistics and even energy & utilities – are making more, smaller value purchases. All these rapidly developing sectors require agile business solutions to enable leadership in tomorrow’s world… a world where the costs of regulation, operating and IT continue to spiral.
Approach your business challenges with Logica’s high capacity, scalable mass data billing (includes rating) solution.
- Rapid time to market
High levels of automation, a cloud infrastructure and ultra-high performance are a given; Logica’s solution provides this in conjunction with the ability to create and release new products to market in record time.
- Shorter time-to-market, more for less and SaaS commercial models
Our template can be used to accelerate your own on-premise solution. Our highly pre-configured (80-85%) solution dramatically reduces typical blueprinting and gap analysis time for new system implementations.
No more viewing systems selectively in isolation. Our business and process-oriented end-to-end solution tracks the status of each individual business event (or transaction) accurately, efficiently, and in every phase of the process.
- Transform towards an integrated system
We help you optimise processes and integrate existing IT systems with our solution.
- High performance
We combine highly-functional standard products with an optimised, integrated system that includes: Digital Route – Mediation Zone, SAP Convergent Charging (Highdeal), SAP Convergent Invoicing, SAP Customer Finance Management and Contract Accounting (FI-CA).
- Improve customer experience while keeping costs low
- Handle millions of billing transactions, and confidently grow your business and revenue
- Shorten time to market while lowering operating expenses
- Replace multiple legacy systems with an automated, processoriented solution
- Use cloud based options to maintain and increase profits
- Reduce risks with strong reliable support from a global SAP certified partne